Friday, March 11, 2011

Broken Relationships

It's a known factor that families tend to have the biggest drama. And will fight one another harder than they would someone off the street.

Breaking up to eventually make up seems to happen often, but what happens when the make up part is over looked?. Egos become too big to mend the broken relationship. No one wants to be the first to apologize. Majority of the time the confrontation begins the elders of the family and later picked up by the kids.

Although, I honestly do not know what happened to cause whatever the problem is, but let me be the first to say I AM SORRY. The situation has nothing to do with me, however, I'm choosing to be the bigger person. Why? Because I want this mess to end immediately. I figured if I be the first to do this then maybe this will influence, no better yet, encourage everyone else to join in and become one again. Keep in mind that blood is thicker than water and it's very hard to dilute it.


In the end we must understand that WE'RE ALL WE GOT.

No comments: