Friday, February 25, 2011

COMMENTS Grenades!!!

This is the COMMENTS Grenades! Thanks Everyone for reading our posts and commenting! All Comments are welcome, read, and then every Friday we will Choose three that stood out; rather funny,controversial, or informative!

Here are this weeks TOP Three!

Coming In at Number THREE is ANONYMOUS who wrote:
"You are among millions of people who have been scared by the people, broken relationships and catch ups in church mess! Church is like the hospital the people there are sick, and coming for healing. It is up to you to follow up with the doctor (God) for your healing! Sorry for the loss of your son but church couldn't cure that void if you weren't ready to let it go anyway. Christianty is a process, there are no certain amount of tries you have to get it right you have to keep trying....to me your issue seams to be with the church(s) you've attended. The leader may only leading himself if everyone has time to be so heavily involved in the mess instead of trying to be blessesd!"

Grenades Response: Your RIGHT! I am amongst millions! And churches are like hospitals and some are like bad Nursing Homes where people go and stay sick. I follow up with GOD in my own home. And I must say I didn't go to church to receive healing or a void filler for the loss of my son. I'd already received that. I used the loss of Prince in this post as a way to show the amount of time I was out of church (6 weeks to heal physically). And to show that when I went back nothing had changed. The issue may be with the churches I have attended but I'm sure their not the only churches with drama. Keep the comments coming I really enjoyed it!

Coming in at Number TWO is THICKCURLGURL who wrote:
"I get most of my laughs on facebook from the "grown folks". Some of my friends have blasted their children on FB for the comments they make; but the next thing they do is get into a "Facebook Fight" of words with another "grown up"....FB for some its like the older lady in the club trying to compete with the 21 year old in the "stanky leg" contest...SMH Just wrong:-)"

Grenades Response: I bet you still sit and read! lol I do! Its so interesting! No matter the drama it's still interesting to see/read. I've definitely fallen into those traps as well but I'm learning!

Coming in at Number ONE is CHERRELL who wrote:
LMAO hillarious! Def. A good one......I dated this guy who was a complete mama's boy I used to loved the way he smelled and dressed until the day I found out that his overgrown 26 yr. Old self was having his clothes laid out by his mama! UGH complete turn off. Another set off which ended up being the deal breaker happened when we were spending time together and his mama called from 29 miles away asking him to come home to take the garbage out!!!! Off he went like the lil spineless mama boy he was same day I let him walk right on out my life! NEVER AGAIN.

Grenades Response: Too funny! I was sitting in the car upset that I was locked out the house, I read this and it had me crying laughing! I am in a marriage where my husband is a Mommas boy but he know where his moms place in our relationship is ... non existent! lol It goes like Happy Moments: Insert MOM here ... Problem Times: Momma who? The garbage can part was HILARIOUS! Thanks Cherrell, please keep the comments coming.

THE REVELATION COMMENT OF THE WEEK goes to MRS. PAM who wrote:
" I admit it: I'm Guilty. " in regards to the LTHM: Church Post!

Grenades Response: Mrs. Pam it takes alot to admit that and many people are wishing they could admit that they are guilty as well! But in a way EVERY one of us are guilty of the LTHM: Church Post in one way or the other!

THE MOST INFORMATIVE COMMENT OF THE WEEK goes to PXC1990!

PXC1990 wrote his own version of a blog in response to his involvement in Grenade: DOUBLE STANDARDS! Thank You Little Brother and we LOVE you too!!!

Look out for next week! More Topics, Lunch Time Honesty Minutes (Tuesday and Thursday), FB Drama Revealed and Much More!

READ AND COMMENT!

Will your comment make it the FRIDAY COMMENTS GRENADE???

COMMENT AND FIND OUT!

No comments: